Warning notice bootstrap in homepage

Home Forums Plasma – Multi-Purpose Responsive Template (JOOMLA) Warning notice bootstrap in homepage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  turnleft 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

iqingenieros
    Participant

Hi:

I am using the template in http://www.agroislas.com/2.0/ (beta state).
    I have installed com_contactenhanced to show a form for cuorses inscription.

When the user fill the form and click on submit on course popup windows the popup window closes and the browser shos homepage without any notice message. So the user does not rtecived any feedback. If you open again the same popup then it apperas the warning box.

SAmple course is “MANIPULADOR DE PRODUCTOS FITOSANITARIOS …”

How can I show the message in homepage.

I also have problems with contact form sumit at the botton. Nothing happens whem I click on the submit button.

Tahnks.

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

I’m sorry for this inconvenience, i have replied your email with a link to updated file, just update it on themeforest, usually need more time to review. So, i provide you the update directly from my server, hope will fix your problem.

Please let me know if you have another problem.

iqingenieros
    Participant

I have not received any mail yet.

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

template has been updated, please re-download.
    Thanks

iqingenieros
    Participant

Hi:

I have downloaded again the template from themeforest and I have overwriten my code.
    And it does not work yet. Anyway I have 3 problems:

1.- Top main menu only works in homepage.
    2.- Contact form on botton page does not work.
    3.- If I submit a form inside popup window the server response is homepage and no message box is showed. The m essage shows if I open popup windows again.

Could I send you FTP and MySQL access credentials to preproduction version in http://agroislas.com/2.0/ so you can fix it there?

Thanks.

turnleft
    Keymaster

1. In what page it doesn’t work? Could you please provide me the link?
    2. Please try to disable contact enhanced component.
    3. I don’t see any problem please check, NUESTRO EQUIPO > Bambang Wage. I have write a comment and it’s work fine.

iqingenieros
    Participant

1. In what page it doesn’t work? Could you please provide me the link?

In pages different from homepage and without popup.

2. Please try to disable contact enhanced component.

I need it. We use custom fields in contact forms.
    If I put the form un popup page then submit redirect to homepage without message box.
    If I change layout for not to use popup windows then top menu does not work.

3. I don’t see any problem please check, NUESTRO EQUIPO > Bambang Wage. I have write a comment and it’s work fine.

The problem is not the contact form in items but the contact enhanced form inserted in the article. It works but in popup windows redirect to homepage.

Could you please fix the problem with the top menu in non homepage pages?

I can send you FTP, MySQL credentials. My email is jcelano (@) iqingenieros.com

We are waiting for this problem to be fixed or we will discard the template.

iqingenieros
    Participant

I have re-downloaded the tempalte but the problem persist.

turnleft
    Keymaster

Yes, please email me khaleezu@gmail.com
    will check it out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.