Responsive menu appearance changes: not consistently filling width of screen

Home Forums Clava – Multipurpose Responsive HTML Template Responsive menu appearance changes: not consistently filling width of screen

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Support Team Support Team 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

croixnet
    Participant

In ‘boxed’ style when viewing on a pc screen: when the screen width is greater than 990px, the menu fills the width of the screen. However, when the screen width is between 990px and 783px, the menu no longer fills the width of the screen, and the background pattern shows between the right side of the menu and the right side of the screen. Once the screen width reaches 782px, the menu once again fills the width of the screen. At 768px the mobile menu replaces the screen-style menu where there isn’t an issue since the mobile menu ‘heading’ still fills the width of the screen.

In ‘boxed’ mode is there a way to make the screen-style menu always fill the screen width?

Thank you!

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

can i see your site?

croixnet
    Participant

I don’t have a site up, but I experience the behavior in the Clava template ‘out of the box’ so to speak, without any changes on my part. I notice it in Chromium and in Firefox, and on an iPhone and an android tablet. It may be that this is intended behavior…? I attempted to send an e-mail with screen-shots but it bounced back.

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

if you already have the latest template?
    I can not be sure what happened, because I can not see where the problem lies.

croixnet
    Participant

Yes, I am using the template updated 27 March (this is the Clava Multipurpose Responsive HTML Template). Is there an e-mail address where I can submit to the support team screenshots showing the behavior? Many thanks!

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

you can send the screenshot file to my email: francescapinky4@gmail.com .

Thanks

croixnet
    Participant

Thank you! Changing that line made the menu adjustment beautifully.

Very grateful!

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.