How to update theme?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  centurypixel 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

centurypixel
    Participant

Hello again,
    I just received a notification that there has been an update on your theme? I downloaded the latest files. What is the best way to update your theme on an existing site?

Thank you!

centurypixel
    Participant

I see under theme options that it is telling me that I am using the latest version, but I haven’t updated it after I received a notification from ThemeForest about the template update, but I am assuming this is where I need make any future updates?

turnleft
    Keymaster

Please extract the package from themeforest, go to your joomla administrator > extension manager and install the template-only.zip

centurypixel
    Participant

Thank you so much for the fix. It has fixed the issues for the level 1 navigation, but I see problems for the secondary levels and also problems for the menu headers.

Here is the screenshot:

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  centurypixel.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  centurypixel.

turnleft
    Keymaster

Please check your email 😀

centurypixel
    Participant

Thank you. Not a big deal, but on the homepage, if you hover over Therapy Services > Parent Support, you will see an extra line at the very bottom of the last menu item under Parent Support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.