"Dark Theme"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Support Team Support Team 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stephenerdelyi
    Participant

Which CSS files would you change to get the white backing a darker black?

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

can you explain what you mean, in part or where?

stephenerdelyi
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t explain well.
    Basically, what I want to do is create a dark version of this theme. So for example the home tab (where the logo and drop down menus are), I wanted to make dark grey. I also wanted to make the entire “body” area of the site dark grey (similar to the footer color) Which css file (and lines) should I change the color codes in? Also, I would need to change the text to white, because you wouldn’t be able to see it against the dark background? One last question, I can’t find where you would change the “theme color” from the standard orange to another color.. I’ve looked around everywhere.
    Sorry there are so many questions!

Support Team
    Support Team
    Keymaster

1. for black or dark color theme, we do not provide these features.
    but to change it, you can do it in the CSS file style.css in the folder.

2. to change the text color, please find the style.css file with the code # 555 / # 555555 (white color code) and replace it with white color code (# fff / # ffffff).

3. if you wanto change color red with blue color, please follow the steps as below:

• please find the color code #e74c3c (red / default) and then replace it with a color code # 3498db (blue color),
    • please find the color code #c0392b (dark red/default) and then replace it with a color code #2980b9 (dark blue color)

Hope that helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.