Contact form doesn't work

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iklaic 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

iklaic
    Participant

Hi

Contact form doesn’t work, i saw that problem was with one more user whou purchased this template, can you solve this for me also?

Thank you

turnleft
    Keymaster

Please check your email

iklaic
    Participant

Hi,

I did like you wrote in email and contact form is working now, but whole my work with css file (templates/hermoso/css/themes/blue/template.css) is gone 🙁

I changed some lines to fit my need, like font from bottom positions, it was ‘Lato’ and that font on mobile devices is not compatible with croatian letters, i changed it to open sans, padding of logo i also changed because my logo is different size than default from template, size of photos on homepage i put little bigger etc

I don’t want this, i have backup file css, when i upload it than contact form looks bad.

How to solve this?

Thank you

turnleft
    Keymaster

sorry for that, glad you have backed it up. please add this code on custom.css file

#comment-form input[type="text"],
    .rectangle input[type="text"] {
      height: 41px;
    }
    .rectangle input[type="text"] {
      width: 30%;
      float: left;
    }
    .rectangle textarea#message {
      width: 96.666666%;
      height: 150px;
      padding: 10px;
    }
    .rectangle input[type="text"],
    .rectangle textarea {
      -webkit-border-radius: 0;
      -moz-border-radius: 0;
      border-radius: 0;
      border-width: 1px;
      -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
      -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
      box-sizing: border-box;
      margin-right: 3.3333333%;
    }
    textarea.textarea-block {
      font-size: 14.994px;
      height: 210px;
      width: 99.5%;
      line-height: 24px;
      padding: 10px 0;
      text-indent: 10px;
    }

iklaic
    Participant

Thank you for answer, almost is fixed, i added that lines to css, you can see how contact form looks at this link http://dubrovnik-boat-excursions.com/hr/kontakt

This field is in second row:

<input type=”text” name=”subject” id=”subject” onfocus=”if (this.value==’Naslov poruke…’) this.value=”;” onblur=”if (this.value==”) this.value=’Naslov poruke…’;” value=”Naslov poruke…”>

What i need to change to fix this?
    Thank you

turnleft
    Keymaster

Please put all my css code above.

iklaic
    Participant

It is ok now, before i put css code in template.css, didn’t see custom.css, sorry. Why almost every time tweeter module don’t work? Due to an error, potentially a timed-out connection to Twitter, this user’s tweets are unable to be displayed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.